Does going into the kitchen and cooking up a memory sound more like drudgery than joy? If so, this book can be the start of a new adventure for you—an adventure where the separate paths of your culinary art and your spiritual life merge and lead you to experience a new delight and significance in cooking.
This is not just a book with some fancy recipes. It is a book of recipes for complete meals that are interesting, beautiful, delicious, and good for your body as well as your soul. And you will discover how fun and fulfilling it is to prepare really special dining events for those you love—meals that can be defined as “fine dining” or “gourmet.” RuthAnn Ridley and Dale McClure have also provided ideas and examples for setting a beautiful table and exciting presentations for your new culinary achievements.
Inspiring Cuisine will introduce you to joyful creativity and help you turn your kitchen into a sanctuary where you will meet your Creator and find satisfaction in all He has provided.
Just a Taste…
- Wash and dry one head of Boston Bibb lettuce. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel and separate the segments of two Clementine oranges. A second choice would be canned Mandarin oranges.
- Cut ½ cup of pitted Dates in half length wise.
- Slice half of a purple Onion into thin rings.
- Mix ½ cup orange juice (freshly squeezed), ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and ½ teaspoon ground ginger. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- On each plate assemble a layer of lettuce, a few orange segments , a few cut dates, two or three rings of onion. Drizzle with salad dressing.
Tip: Eliminating oil in the salad dressing, enhances the delicate flavors of the salad.
“(Let) all my meals and all my living be as sacrament to Thee.”
Buy the Book
Three ways to order our cookbook: Inspiring Cuisine, First Steps in Gourmet Cooking, by Dale McClure and RuthAnn Ridley
Order copies signed by both authors:
Send check ($24.50 for each cookbook) to:
665 Pony Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
The books will be sent to you promptly.